Greater Wellington Regional Council were going through a significant desktop upgrade project which was introducing Windows 7, Office 2010 and a new corporate template suite.
What we did
- allfields developed and managed the Change Leadership programme.
- Created a change management approach – including a roadmap for change activities, a communications plan and resistance strategy.
- Developed a training strategy
- Presented to the Senior Management team
- Delivered workshops to all staff preparing them for the change
- Provided all communication activities to staff
allfields involvement in the early stages of this upgrade project contributed to the success of this upgrade project.
- Our involvement in the change and training areas of this project upgrade produced a concise and consistent approach.
- Being involved in the project team from an early outset ensured a robust implementation plan so there was less resistance from staff.
- Regular and relevant communications kept staff up to date with key activities and ensured they were prepared for their training and migration.